Everybody has a “ten best list,” but there are many enhancements you can make to your home to increase its value. What’s more, these are also the types of improvements that YOU can enjoy as a proud homeowner!
Our Ten Best Woodworking Projects for 2010:
- Upgrade or install new interior doors
- Upgrade or install a new entry door to increase curb appeal
- Install exterior doors and new weather stripping to preserve the doors and be more energy efficient
- Upgrade old windows and be more energy efficient
- Baseboard upgrades – an array of choices, including exclusive Greg Pautsch custom designs
- Window casing upgrades can give that finishing touch of elegance
- Door casing will finish those beautiful upgraded doors or enhance the beauty of the existing doors
- Wall paneling and wainscots can change a room from dull to dynamic
- Add ceiling details to make a room look even larger and give a fine architecture appeal
- Upgrade any room in your house with crown molding for that sophisticated feel
Greg Pautsch can make these any of these projects a dream come true, keeping within a homeowner’s perspective and allocations, from inception through completion of the project.