Why Greg Pautsch is the world’s choice in Finish Carpentry:
Greg Pautsch has an ingenious ability to visualize a homeowner’s rough ideas and bring them to life through fine woodworking. Most importantly, quality is never sacrificed regardless of a project’s budget and timeline.
Some of our recent projects and services have included unique, one-of-kind custom moldings designed and built by Greg Pautsch. Our typical services include:
- Exterior Door – Solid wood, French, Dutch, Double Dutch, Wood with Glass and Wrought Iron and any type of door desired
- Interior Doors – Solid Wood, glass, and all designs desired, recessed and raised panels, and more
- Crown Molding – from simple single layer to complex multi-layer designs
- Baseboard – Single layer and multi-layer designs
- Ceiling – Tongue & Groove, open beams to complex multi-layer cofferred designs
- Libraries – Simple & custom designs
- Theaters & Entertainment Centers – From a modest design to a “Grammy Room” upon request!
- Closets – Simple designs as well as elaborate yet functional designs
- Wall Paneling – Wainscots, single rail and custom creations
- Casings – Window, Interior & Exterior Door, Skylight – we will match existing casing or create a totally new ambiance
- Staircases – Stair skirts, simple and complex accent posts
- Door Hardware – Comprehensive Knowledge of Domestic and European hardware
- Bathroom Hardware – Simple to the most complex
- Exterior Siding – From Board siding to Shingle siding
- Exterior Trim – Fence accents, fascia & casing accents
- Exterior Patio Covers & Trellises – Enhance your outdoor environment!
- Exterior Gates – Simple side gates to driveway gates
- Many other custom millwork projects!
All of these items can be custom designed by Greg Pautsch Building. We take pride on making our custom carpentry with superior quality and craftsmanship tailored specifically to the architectural design and the homeowner’s vision.
Greg Pautsch is notably knowledgeable and acutely passionate about Finish Carpentry & Design. As an exceptionally skilled craftsman, for over 20 years, Greg has been exposed to thousands of specifications of complex details, some thought to be almost impossible to create. But Greg Pautsch was able to achieve outstanding results through his experience and expertise. Greg’s attention to design and detail is among the attributes that he brings to your project, to achieve exactly the finish look you are striving to accomplish. Greg’s personality, passion for distinction, superiority with design, and irreproachable integrity separates Greg from others in the construction industry.
Greg Pautsch carefully considers all aspects of the projects on which he works: open and candid communications with the homeowner, constant coordination with the designers, and/or general contractors. Greg knows the importance of staying within the budget and time frame of a project in order to produce a quality and cost-efficient outcome, and fine appointments in a home that will draw attention to everyone’s eye.